The cottage includes:
on the ground floor :
- an equipped kitchen (hob, microwave oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, toaster, etc.);
- a dining area;
- a private wooden terrace, with garden furniture and barbecue;
- access to the owners' garden, with trampoline for children;
- a poolroom ;
- an annex for storing bicycles;
- private parking (inner courtyard).
on the 1st floor :
- a living room with TV;
- a bedroom for 2 people, with 1 bed (160 x 200);
- a bathroom (walk-in shower, sink and cupboards);
- a laundry room (washing machine, ironing board and iron, vacuum cleaner, etc.), with changing area;
- a separate toilet.
on the 2nd floor :
- a mezzanine overlooking the living room, with 1 bed (80 x 190);
- a bedroom for 2 people, with 2 beds (90 x 200).
The cottage is equipped with central heating and has free WiFi access.
The housee is non smoking and pets are not allowed.
Crupet is a village of about 500 inhabitants that does not leave anyone indifferent, for several reasons:
For these reasons, Crupet has been listed among “The most beautiful villages in Wallonia” for 30 years.
Crupet has all the characteristics of a Condroz village, where valleys and ridges follow one another, imitating corrugated iron. The old natural stone dwellings alternate between ocher sandstone (extracted from the ridges) and gray limestone (extracted from the valleys).
LE 14 has a beautiful garden with a trampoline for children.
There are many possibilities for walking, cycling or mountain biking, both in Crupet and in the surrounding area.
Events are regularly organized in the village.